You can give Speaking Volumes books & DVDs to a variety of places, so long as they are used in a library situation where literature is lent out on a regular basis or made available to a wide readership.
Here are some suggestions where they may be placed:
- Public libraries including Mobile libraries
- Schools (multiples of single books are available for class study if required)
- Care homes and Day Care Centres
- Hospitals and Hospices
- Parent and toddler groups, Playgroups and Nurseries
- Women’s refuges
- Army / Navy / RAF libraries
- Youth Groups and Youth Centres
- Prison libraries, Immigration Detention Centres and Young Offenders Institutes.
- Overseas missions
- Book reading clubs
- Senior citizen's groups, day care centres or sheltered housing lounges
- Children’s homes (both here and abroad)
- After school clubs
- Community centres
- Anywhere that books can be borrowed on a regular basis in a library situation
You can make your own selection of books & DVDs for your chosen library or use our suggested collections to make life easier.
Please respect that Speaking Volumes do not supply books & DVDs for re-sale or for gifts to an individual.